Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Nice Guys Finish ....

... DEAD FUCKING LAST.


I wont bore everyone with the details but basically it has happened over and over and over, the same old thing my whole life. I have been "nice".  Nice to everyone, always polite and always trying to please everyone. What has it got me? Broke, walked all over and ditched. I have become a door mat.

This is unacceptable and I will not stand for it anymore. This is a wake up call, a declaration of war. I will not be Mr. Nice Guy, I will be a MAN.

I will not let my conscience get the better of me. I am looking out for #1.

That does not mean I'm going to be an asshole. If you think I'm being an asshole, well fuck you I probably am because your trying to fuck me. And I don't like to be fucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment